DAY ONE: Monday, June 12,
with Lilly Walters:
Mastering Brush Work and Elements
There is very little demo work on Day One. This is about YOU ‘learning by doing.’ We have several teaching assistants, including Cameron, who are there to help you MASTER the brush and paint.
• Tips and Tricks: Kits, Jewels and Clusters, Money Making Ideas
• Line Work: Single and Split Cake
• Brush Mastery: Rounds, Flats, Angles, Rake/comb, Detailing Shadow Lines Baroque/Rococo Swirls
• Exercise Drills into Designs: Lettering, Tear Drop Flowers & Princess Crowns, One Stroke: Rose Buds; Snakes, Dolphin
• Tribal: Dragon, Butterfly, Scorpion,
• Layer Your Designs with Multiple Elements: Pouncer Designs, Stencils, Glitters, Gels, Jewels
Designs That Compliment the Face
1 2 Minutes Designs: 33 Ideas
DAY TWO: Tuesday, June 13th
with Cameron Garrett:
Color Explosion Techniques and Designs To Wow The World!
You come up front and watch Cameron create her AMAZING designs, ask all of your questions on HOW she does it! Then, you go back to your seats to work on her strategies for design.
• Cameron’s Favorite one stroke and rainbow cake techniques
• Blending and layering tips
• Using stencils and bling to take your designs to the next level
• Beautifying Butterflies/fairies
• Fast faces & festival designs