|READ ALL OF THESE RULES!!!!
Almost every contest, some photos are disqualified!!
How To Enter The Face and Body Painting Contests
- You CAN advertise to your friends and fellow artists that you are in a contest,
and encourage them to vote to for your entries. The contests are not anonymous.
- Unless otherwise stated, your entry CAN be one that is already posted on your website,
or other social network site
- You may only send in ONE entry per contest.
- Although anyone can vote, to enter the contests you must be subscribed to the free support group and on-line discussion forum,
West Coast Face and Body Painters
- The photo must be of ONE person, or a part of a person, not a group shot.
- Your photo must be done on a real person
- You may use yourself as a model
- No airbrushing or stencils
- Body painting images MUST have pasties, or some other PG sort of covering
- Crop your photos to be mainly the painted area, for faces right to the hairline.
Be aware we will crop them ourselves to just the painted area.
- Resize your image as a jpg, no more than 100 KB and no more than 400 x 400 (WARNING!! Crop the background out before you resize it) (see example and tips to resize and crop)
- Do not send more than 2 photos per contest.
- Do not send us several angles of the same photo. Do not ask us to choose which angle of your design to choose. Just send us the ONE you want us to use.
- Do not "embed" them in the email
- Do send them as attachments
- Often, but not always, there will be prizes sponsored by face painting suppliers and manufacturers, for the first place winner.
- All top four winners will also have a short story about them, with their winning photo, here at this site.
- Any member of WCFP may enter the contests, but if you win, and you are not in the USA, you will be expected to pay shipping on your prize.
- Your face or body painting art must have been created with materials that are cosmetic grade and created for use on the skin.
- You are responsible to secure all legal permissions in order to have the photo posted
- Be aware when you submit a photo, others will be inspired and copy your work
- If you did not win, you may send the same photo again, after 6 months.
- If you submit a photo, and we don't use it, always assume we misplaced it. We will use all photos (up to 30 in each category) that meet these rules. You will need to resend your photo for a different contest, if you don't see it.
- Send your photo to the contest coordinator: email
- Your email, with the jpg, must include your name, and which contest you are entering.